Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome to The Captivating Cuppa ~ A Place for Exquisite Tea Information From Around The World

Welcome to The Captivating Cuppa ~ A Place For Exquisite Tea Information From Around The World






Tea has comforted the world for centuries, and now I bring you the best information from the Tea world. I am captivated by the magnificent teas of France, as I am those of all of tea producing regions of the world. In this blog, I hope to enlighten you to the best information available, if you have any questions at all you are welcome to visit our sister site, and join it. We are located at: www.delphiforums.com/ The forum is Exquisite Teas located in Tastes and Trends. If you have questions, specific, & general, please feel free to ask. I will also be adding lots of information pertaining to tea related topics.



Tea Quote of the Day: Great love affairs start with Champagne and end with tisane. – HonorĂ© de Balzac

No comments: